Being one of the reputed firms in the industry, we are offering a wide range of ISO 22716:2007 Certification (GMP For Cosmetics)
to our precious clients. Cosmetics Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) is one of the pillars of the New European Regulation for Cosmetics. This regulation sets very high requirements to ensure consumers’ safety.Other Details:
- At par with industry standards
- On-time completion
- Execution in tandem with clients detailed guidelines
- Cristal clear dealing
ISO 22716:2007 gives guidelines for the production, control, storage and shipment of cosmetic products. These guidelines cover the quality aspects of the product, but as a whole do not cover safety aspects for the personnel engaged in the plant, nor do they cover aspects of protection of the environment. The guidelines in ISO 22716:2007 are not applicable to research and development activities and distribution of finished products.
Cosmetics Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) is one of the pillars of the New European Regulation for Cosmetics. This regulation sets very high requirements to ensure consumers’ safety. Amongst these new legal requirements, all cosmetics products circulating onto the European Market will have to be produced according to the Cosmetics Good Manufacturing Practices described by the ISO 22716 standard.
Published in September 2007, ISO 22716 provides guidelines to organisations for the production, control, storage and distribution of cosmetic products. Certification to ISO 22716 allows organisations to demonstrate their commitment to safeguarding quality and safety for their customers and other stakeholders.Benefits of ISO 22716 Quality Management System Implementation For Cosmetic Products:
Individual areas verified in the process of Cosmetics GMP are:
- Improved legal and regulatory or contractual requirements compliance
- Products become free from external impurities and thus free from risk
- Production and service cost is reduced to lot extent.
- Process rejection and rework is reduced and subsequently eliminated at certain stage
- Customer satisfaction is achieved by delivery of quality products every time
- Customer complaints are also reduced and eliminated
- Thorough traceability of material as well as finished product is maintained
- Lead time required to convert the raw material to finished product is reduced
- Housekeeping standard is lifted to certain level
- Loss of energy, time and money is prevented
- Opportunity to attract customer from international market
- In general "Waste" from all processes is reduced and "Profitability" is increased.
- Raw materials and packaging materials
- Finished products
- Quality control
- Handling of the product which does not meet specification
- Contact CDG Certification for ISO 22716:2007 certification services
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece